Quirkin' it















Black has always been a wardrobe staple but is hardly a summer essential. Hence, when the summer
waved hello, I had no choice but to add a dash of color to my otherwise "dark" outfit. And I'm pretty glad with the choice. This easy breazy QuirkBox jacket is not only super chic, but also super light(weighted) and is just perfect for the summertime.

p.s I finally got my hands on this month's Femina issue and was super-delighted to spot myself in the "blogger" section. So thank you Femina! xx

Jacket: QuirkBox, Playsuit: Topshop, Flatforms: Forever21, Bucket bag: Zara

 

Instagram

Meet the Blogger

Meet the Blogger
An avid traveller and a digital media obsessor, Gopika is an appreciator of creative ingenuity. Non-mediocre fashion, unexplored lands and Norah Jones inspire her.